Tuesday, December 23, 2014

TAG ALONG BLOG #69: OH, CHRISTMAS TREE!

Just a quick post this evening to share the Christmas tree tag I created for this week's Tag Along Blog Challenge!  I am still using up my 6x6 Christmas paper pads from my stash.  The sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up!  The surprise element, however, is the faux snow at the bottom--created from just a snippet of beautiful lace from the Bamberg Lace Store in Germany where my niece Rebecca works.  Thanks, Rebecca!



Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Tag from your stash Kay, the trees are lovely am sure your OH will love it.

    Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, Joyous and Memorable 2015.

    Bigs Hugz, Mo:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trees are a very clever way to use up your stash of papers, Kay, and I love your touch of snow!
    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and a Crafty New Year! hugs xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag my friend!! I love working from stash also! Freeing isn't it?!! heehee Merry merry!! xoxo Mwaa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet tag. That lace is gorgeous. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment! Your kind words are appreciated and serve as inspiration to me.