Sunday, January 11, 2015

JOURNALING JUST FOR FUN!

I have often created scrapbook layouts "just for fun," but never an art journaling page.  Today, I decided to change that. My husband and I are planning a trip to Colorado Springs this year to attend the wedding of Russ's son Bill and his beautiful bride-to-be Denise.  It's on my calendar and on my mind, so, today, I made it in my art journal.  It's just for fun--no deadline, no challenge, no reason, just for fun!



Everything I used is from my stash, well, except for that brand new Stampotique Originals' stamp dead center.  It's called "A Car Full" and is by stamp designer Josie Cirincione.  Popping it up on pop dots made it seem more mobile!  

Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate both your visits and your comments!

Cheers!


14 comments:

  1. I really like this journal page, Kay. I'd hate to take a long trip in that vehicle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Kay! Enjoy your trip and the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal page - I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally mobile!! What a great journal page Kay!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful journal page! Love the creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! That will be a great trip. Arting just for fun...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is good to see you creating just for fun, love your page and i really like the car, can imagine it being so uncomfortable but loads of fun to visit in an open top vehicle :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh road trips sounds fun. I like this page, glad to see you playing. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is fun and beautiful ...sharp my Grandmama would say lol.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that you had time for FUN! Great page in all its glory.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with the car, reminds me of the movie, cheaper by the dozen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my I love this and it is great to do something out of the box for a change. How wonderful to have a road trip to a wedding. Have fun. Love this layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment! Your kind words are appreciated and serve as inspiration to me.