Monday, February 15, 2016

ART FROM THE MAIN HOUSE: "TAKE IT, MAKE IT" FEBRUARY CHALLENGE (2)

The February theme for the Craft Stamper Magazine "Take It, Make It" challenge is TEXT ME! One can submit up to three pieces of art for each monthly challenge, so this will be the second of three posts from me today.

I cut a piece of tan cardstock slightly smaller than my cream card base.  I used Walnut Stain Distress ink to create my text background using a Hero Arts script stamp.  I next stamped and fussy cut the Stampin' Up floral images, then added my sentiment by PaperArtsy, both using Walnut Stain ink.  Three words in the sentiment were highlighted using a generic brown marker.



I am happy that you have stopped by to check out my second card for this project.  I hope you can take a moment to leave a comment.  I appreciate each and every one!  I hope, too, that you can find some artsy time and will make a project for this fun Craft Stamper Magazine "Take It, Make It" challenge. You can find the details here.

Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Nice too Kay ! Good luck with the challenge !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card, I reckon there must be a winner in there Kay!
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the monochrome look. Pretty. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card .... love the script background. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Kay! Love the monocromatic colors and this quote!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment! Your kind words are appreciated and serve as inspiration to me.